Work Injury and Exposures
Vanderbilt faculty/staff with a work injury should report the incident to their supervisor, report the event to Risk Management using the Online First Report of Injury and come to Occupational Health for evaluation.
- Online First Report of Work Injury - Vanderbilt faculty/staff with a work injury should report the event to Risk Management using the Online First Report of Injury.
- Exposure to Human Blood/Body Fluids - Quick guidance for faculty/staff who have sustained a needlestick or other exposure to blood or body fluids.
- Exposure to Respiratory Diseases - Occupational Health identifies, educates and provides treatment to faculty/staff who have been exposed to infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, meningitis and whooping cough.
- Exposure to Nonhuman Primates - Exposure to certain types of primates carries a risk of this rare disease, so it is important to take immediate steps after exposure to prevent infection.
- Return to Work Program - This program allows employees with temporary restrictions following a work related injury to work safely while they recover
- Workers' Compensation Quick Reference Guide (requires VUnet ID)