Pregnancy and New Baby
Vanderbilt University supports you in your pregnancy and your return to work. The following programs and services are available to support you during this exciting time in your life.
- Babies & You - Health Plus wants to support faculty/staff, their spouses and dependents in having a healthy pregnancy through educational sessions on various topics offered monthly.
- Baby’s Best Start - This “healthy pregnancy and baby’s best start” tool kit has information to help faculty and staff locate resources offered through Vanderbilt and other reliable sources.
- Lactation Rooms - View lactation rooms available on the Vanderbilt campus for faculty, staff, visitors and students with their locations, how to access, and room details.
- March of Dimes: My 9 Months - Developed by March of Dimes experts, this website gives important information for before, during, and after pregnancy.
- Vanderbilt Women’s Education and Lactation Center - This center offers classes and tours offered to help prepare for childbirth and parenting.