- Work/Life Connections-EAP - Psychological support through counseling, coaching, and consultation.
- Counseling - Psychological support for a personal, family or workplace concern.
- Online Screening - Brief, confidential questionnaires addressing symptoms of depression, anxiety, addictions, and other concerns
- Addiction - Assessment, education, counseling and referral for those concerned with alcohol and other drug use.
- Personal Crisis - Immediate assistance for a crisis situation is available by calling Work/Life Connections-EAP at 936-1327.
- The Nurse Wellness Program - This program provides psychological support to nurses, including counseling, workplace outreach, and the promotion of wellness activities.
- The Faculty and Physician Wellness Program - This program was established to meet the growing needs of professionals coping with stress, depression, addiction and other emotional and behavioral issues.
- Psychological Counseling - Psychological support for Vanderbilt students is available by calling 615-322-2571.
- Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital – Help with Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization services for people with emotional problems, depression, addictions, mood and other mental health problems is available 24/7 by calling (615) 327-7000 or (800) 365-2270
- Vanderbilt Hospital Pastoral Care - Assisting patients and families with spiritual needs by calling 615-343-3535
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital Pastoral Care - Assisting patients and families with spiritual needs by calling(615) 936-0425.
Wellness Coaching - Health Plus offers Wellness Coaching to full-time Vanderbilt Faculty and Staff.