Get in Touch with Us
2700 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37235
CORE NutritionVU VUMC
Eating nutritious foods is one way you can positively impact your health. The Dietary Guidelines recommend focusing on consuming nutrient-dense foods and beverages. Health Plus offers CORE Nutrition to help you build a foundation for healthy eating.
CORE Nutrition offers practical recipes, healthy samples and reliable nutrition information in a fun, come and go atmosphere.
Health Plus brings CORE Nutrition to your department! Events are scheduled for 1-2 hours and allow faculty and staff to come and go as their schedules allow. Drop by to receive healthy samples, practical recipes, and the opportunity to ask questions to a Registered Dietitian.
- No Oven Meals: Simplify your meal prep and beat the heat with these no-oven cooking tips.
- Make Ahead Meals: Busy schedule? Plan ahead and make weeknight meals a snap.
- Satisfy My Sweet Tooth: Gain ideas on how to indulge in sweet treats and feel good about it!
- How to Eat More Fruits & Vegetables: Experiment with these delicious ways to get your 5 servings a day.
- Healthy Eating on a Budget: Gain tips of preparing healthy meals without breaking the bank.
- Smart Snacking: Learn how to keep your energy boosted and weight maintained with healthy snacks.
- Spice it Up: Learn how to turn basic meals into mouthwatering creations you will crave!
- Foods to Fuel: Gain simple strategies on how to fuel up and recover from physical activities.
- Eating Out Made Easy: Take the guess work out of your food choices. Receive a packet to help guide you at popular restaurants.
There is no cost to book a CORE Nutrition event.
To schedule CORE Nutrition in your department contact:
Melinda Mahoney, RDN, LDN