Get in Touch with Us
Occupational Health Clinic
1211 21st Ave. South
Suite 640 Medical Arts Building
Nashville, TN 37212
FROM THE RESOURCE LIBRARY
Obtain Rights to Access Compliance Reports
The Occupational Health Clinic provides compliance reports for multiple programs. To view compliance reports for your department area(s), you must complete a 2 step process.
- Become A Delegate in Privilege Management (Completed by YOUR Department) To become a delegate your department Decentralized Administrator will need to assign you one of the three following roles in Privilege Management:
- Learning Exchange Delegate
- HR – Department Delegate
- HR – Dept Manager / Supervisor
To identify the decentralized administrator for your area, please speak with your department Administrative Manager, Administrative Officer, or Departmental Administrator.
- Be Added To OHC’s Reporting Group (Completed by OHC after request form is submitted) Once the role has been assigned in Privilege Management, complete a Compliance Access Request Form. An OHC representative will add you to the compliance reporting group.
Both steps above must be completed before you will have access to view compliance reports.
How to View Compliance Reports
After you log in, expand H&W OHIS by clicking the plus sign (+), then select Occupational Health Compliance to access your reports.
For more detailed information on running compliance reports from BI Launch Pad, click here.
Employees can also sign-in to the Health and Wellness Information Portal to verify their own compliance.
- Hepatitis B
- Pertussis (Tdap)
- Tuberculosis (Annual Skin Testing)
- N-95 Respirator
- Animal Allergen
- Simian Herpes B
- Q Fever
- Decontamination Team
- Child Care
- Police and Security
- Standardized Patient
- Traffic and Parking
Keywords: manager, supervisor, report, TB, TB Skin Test, PPD, Tuberculosis, TBST, immunity, immunization, inoculation, shot, vaccination, vaccine