Get in Touch with Us
2700 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37235
Start! Physical Activity Program
Log in to the Health Plus Health Guide and log activity using “Track” to earn rewards.
Physical activity is part of a healthy lifestyle. The CDC recommends that adults get 150 minutes of physical activity per week. The START! Physical Activity tracker helps you track your activity and encourages you to live an active lifestyle.
The tracker is easy to use. Log your physical activity daily or weekly. Figure out what works best for you and then commit to logging activity on a regular basis.
You can enter steps or active minutes in the tracker. Activities like swimming, walking, and team sports are all part of living an active lifestyle.
Additional features of the new tracker:
- Sync fitness wearables and apps (Fitbit, Garmin, MapMyRun, and more!)
- All new Design and layout
- Earn Points for activities entered including pedometer steps
- Rate the intensity of your activity
- Log notes to help you track important details
Ready to get Started?
- Log in to the Health Plus Health Guide.
- Enter your VUnetID and ePassword.
To Log Activity:
- Click on “TRACK” in the left hand menu.
- In the yellow bar click on “GET ACTIVE.”
- Select an activity from the menu. Pick the option that best represents your activity.
- To log activity: select the activity from the list, enter duration, distance and/or steps and indicate intensity level. Optional: include any relevant notes.
- To log steps/pedometer total: click walking and enter step total.
Note: Activity can be entered up to 30 days prior.
Sync Fitness Device/App:
- In the top right hand corner of any screen – click on your name.
- Click on “Sync Options.”
- Click “Add an Account.”
- Select from the list an account to sync.
- Click on Connect to log to an existing app/device account.
- Data will sync beginning when you connect your app/device account; previous data will not sync.
2016 Quarterly Challenges:
Track activity or sync wearable fitness device/apps and be entered for quarterly prize drawings to win:
Quarter 3 (July 1 – September 30) Winners will have their choice of the following prizes: Garmin Vivofit3, Fitbit Flex, Jawbone UP2, NutriBullet Pro (9 pcs).
Quarter 4 (October 1 – December 31) Winners will have their choice of the following prizes: Pear Mobile Training Kit, Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid, Under Armour, Ignitor 2.0, Fitbit Zip, Garmin Vivofit Black.
The more activity you log the more entries you get!
- Earn 1 raffle entry for 300 points
- Earn 1 additional entry at 600 points
- Earn 1 additional entry at 900 points
*Maximum 3 raffle entries per day
- 30 minutes (moderate intensity) walking or other activity = 300 points
- 30 minutes (vigorous intensity) walking or other activity = 600 points
- 10,000 steps (moderate intensity) = 1000 points
Keywords: Walking, Exercise, Fitness, Walk, Walking Routes, Walking Paths, Walking Trails, Prizes, Online Start! Tracker