Welcome to Vanderbilt! We are excited to have you as a member of our team!
Before you begin your amazing journey with Vanderbilt, we want to make sure that you have all you need to maximize your productivity and well-being. We provide required health services to protect you at work, and services to promote health and build resilience. You can also learn how to access great providers on the benefits plan.
Attend our Occupational Health & Wellness ALL ABOARD event any Monday between 1 pm to 3 pm prior to your scheduled orientation. In the event of a Monday holiday, ALL ABOARD will be held the next day on Tuesday between 1 pm to 3 pm in the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center.For questions, please call Occupational Health Clinic at (615) 936-0955.
ALL ABOARD location (inside Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center):
2700 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37212
Please note: the ALL ABOARD location is not the same location as the Occupational Health Clinic. If you need to visit the Occupational Health Clinic, please visit their webpage.
ALL ABOARD is a fun and flexible way to:
- Receive at no charge protective health services that are required before you start your job.
- If you have health records that meet Vanderbilt's health screening and immunization requirements, please upload your records no later than noon the Thursday before your Monday ALL ABOARD event.
- If you have records you weren't able to upload by Thursday noon, just bring them with you to ALL ABOARD and one of our friendly Occupational Health nurses will review them in person
- Begin maximizing your health, well-being, and pocketbook.
- Learn how to access providers and services covered under Vanderbilt's health benefits plan.
Services are provided at no charge for confirmed new hires who are scheduled for Vanderbilt New Employee Orientation.