Get in Touch with Us
Occupational Health Clinic
1211 21st Ave. South
Suite 640 Medical Arts Building
Nashville, TN 37212
Our Mission: Providing visionary health protection.
Save the Date: Flulapalooza 2014
OHC will be holding the wildly successful "Flulapalooza" event this year on October 1st, 2014, 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., between Light Hall and the V.A. Save the date to come see old friends and colleagues... AND get your flu shot!
For more information on Flulapalooza, flu vaccine availability, your Influenza IQ and everything in between, visit our new and improved flu mini-site.
New Employees Start Here
We want our new employees to get off to a healthy start!
Learn what you need to do to get started.
You can also upload your vaccination records prior to orientation!
OHC Comes to You
Night shift? Off campus? Never fear - OHC comes to you!
Send information to OHC using these fast and easy electronic tools.
- TB Skin Testing: Learn more or if you are a designated tester order supplies.
- Easy Reader: Learn more or log in to enter a TB skin test result.
- PVP Manager's Registration Form: Learn more about the Peer Vaccination Program or register your department.
- PVP Documentation Tool: For registered Peer Vaccinators to document flu shots given to employees.
- Influenza Self-Report Survey: If you have received a flu shot from your PCP or another facility, please report your flu shot to OHC.
- Influenza Exemption Request: Learn more about the Occupational Health Flu Program or complete the Influenza Exemption Request survey.
- Animal Allergy: Learn more about occupational animal allergies, or complete the allergy survey.
- Offsite Clinic Immunizations: Learn more about vaccines besides flu that can be given by offsite clinics, or document vaccines given.
- MyVandy Reports: Need access to compliance reports? Complete the MyVandy Access Request form