Get in Touch with Us
Occupational Health Clinic
1211 21st Ave. South
Suite 640 Medical Arts Building
Nashville, TN 37212
Our Mission: Protecting faculty and staff health at work.
Flu Vaccine Campaign Underway
The 3rd Annual Flulapalooza event on September 25th provided flu shots to 12,195 people! Flu vaccine is available for Vanderbilt faculty, staff, and volunteers at the Occupational Health Clinic. Off-Campus employees may also get their flu shot through OHC Comes to You. The 2013 - 2014 Peer Vaccination Program is also in full swing with over 80 departments participating.
New Employees Start Here
We want our new employees to get off to a healthy start!
Learn what you need to do to get started.
OHC Comes to You
Night shift? Off campus? Never fear - OHC comes to you!
Send information to OHC using these fast and easy electronic tools.
- TB Skin Testing: Learn more or if you are a designated tester order supplies.
- Easy Reader: Learn more or log in to enter a TB skin test result.
- Peer Vaccination Program: Complete a Manager Registration for a department, or document flu shots given by Peer Vaccinators.
- Available Peer Vaccinators: Find a Peer Vaccinator near you!
- Flu Vaccine Self-Report : If you have received a flu shot from your PCP or another facility, please report your flu vaccine to Occupational Health.
- Flu Vaccine Exemption Form: Medical Center employees wishing to be exempt for flu vaccine must complete an Influenza Exemption Form.
- Animal Allergy: Learn more about occupational animal allergies, or complete the allergy survey.
- Offsite Clinic Immunizations: Learn more about vaccines besides flu that can be given by offsite clinics, or document vaccines given.