Get in Touch with Us
Occupational Health Clinic
1211 21st Ave. South
Suite 640 Medical Arts Building
Nashville, TN 37212
Our Mission: Providing visionary health protection.
Did Your Department Make the Occupational Health Compliance Honor Roll?
The Compliance Honor Roll lists departments that have achieved high rates of overall immunization and screening compliance. Inclusion criteria varies by size, and is separated into three divisions.
The three divisions include:
- Bonsai Division for departments consisting of up to 20 employees
- Dogwood Division for departments of 21-50 employees
- Sequoia Division for departments of over 50 employees
Check to see if your area made the Compliance Honor Roll!
New Employees Start Here
We want our new employees to get off to a healthy start!
Learn what you need to do to get started.
You can also upload your vaccination records prior to orientation!
OHC Comes to You
Night shift? Off campus? Never fear - OHC comes to you!
Send information to OHC using these fast and easy electronic tools.
- TB Skin Testing: Learn more or if you are a designated tester order supplies.
- Easy Reader: Learn more or log in to enter a TB skin test result.
- Animal Allergy: Learn more about occupational animal allergies, or complete the allergy survey.
- Offsite Clinic Immunizations: Learn more about vaccines besides flu that can be given by offsite clinics, or document vaccines given.
- MyVandy Reports: Need access to compliance reports? Complete the MyVandy Access Request form