Get in Touch with Us
201 25th Ave. South
Nashville, TN 37240-7804
Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work
Weight Watchers at Work sessions are available to faculty/staff throughout the year. The difference between ‘at Work’ meetings and traditional Weight Watchers meetings is that the total fee is paid when you register for the ‘at Work’ sessions. A session lasts for 10 weeks and the fee includes all the meetings for the session and the materials.
Health Plus is currently offering full-time faculty and staff a Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work credit of $25.00 per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
Who is eligible for the Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work $25 Credit?
- You must be full-time Vanderbilt faculty or staff.
- You must have completed your Health Risk Assessment within the past year.
What are the steps to get the Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work $25 Credit?
- Enroll in one of the ten-week Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work programs on campus and pay the program fee.
- Before group meetings begin, click here to register for the credit to begin the documentation process.
- After completing the online registration form, follow the link to print the Attendance Verification Form.
- Take the Attendance Verification Form with you to all group meetings for the leader to sign or initial.
- After the ten-week session ends, send your Attendance Verification Form to Health Plus according to directions on the form.
- Your Attendance Verification Form must be submitted within 30 days of completion of the ten-week program.
- Your submission will be processed and you will be notified when the credit is sent to payroll.
Where do the Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work programs meet?
|Location||Day and Time||Leader|
|School of Nursing, Room 165, School of Nursing Annex||Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.||Debbie Hall|
|100 Oaks Administration Hall, Room 26102||Tuesdays at 12:30 p.m.||Sandra Landis
|Student Life Center, Meeting Room 3, Lower Level||Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m.||Linda Almas|
|VCH-Doctor’s Office Tower Room 7139||Wednesdays at 12:15 p.m.||Sonja Russell|
How do I begin a Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work program at my work site?
- Recruit a minimum of 14 people to participate and pay for a ten-week program.
- Find a place to meet.
- Contact Melissa Ahler at 936-1078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the Wellcast on the Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work program.
Keywords: Weight Watchers, Weight Watchers at Work Credit, Weight Watchers at Work Program, Managing my Weight, Losing Weight, Diets, Ten-week Program