Get in Touch with Us
201 25th Ave. South
Nashville, TN 37240-7804
Lap It Up Club!
The Health Plus Lap It Up Club (LIUC) will reward you for your laps, help you increase the distance you swim, and help you reach your personal goals. All you have to do is record the number of laps you swim each time you visit any pool.
HOW DO I BECOME A CLUB MEMBER?
- To register, complete a Lap It Up Club Registration Form and submit it to Health Plus. (Registration forms are also available at Health Plus).
- To be eligible, you must be regular full-time or part-time faculty & staff AND have completed a Health Risk Assessment through Health Plus.
- For questions, contact Health Plus.
WHAT DO I DO?
- Register to become a LIUC member. Refer to the “How Do I Become A Member?” section above.
- Swim laps (without fins) at any pool.
- Using a Lap It Up Club Monthly Training Log, record how many laps you swim each visit to the pool. LIUC Monthly Training Logs are also available at Health Plus.
- One lap=50 yards=down & back.
- At the end of the month, total up the number of laps you swam. Turn in your completed Monthly Training Log to Health Plus by 5:00 p.m. on the first business day of the next month. See the Monthly Training Log for ways to submit it to Health Plus. (No retrospective lap counts.)
Download a Lap It Up Club Flyer that contains all the detailed program information.
TOP 10 SWIMMERS
PRIZES FOR ACHIEVED MILESTONES
|SPEEDO Key Chain|
|LIUC Swim Cap|
|25 Mile Club T-shirt|
|100 Mile Club T-shirt|
|SPEEDO Water Bottle|
|SPEEDO Goggle Case|
|Mesh Equipment Bag|
|500 Mile Club T-shirt|
|LIUC Duffle Bag|
|1,000 Mile Club T-shirt|
Keywords: Swimming, Pool, Laps, Water Exercise