Health Plus Programs
Location: The Health Plus offices are located inside the new Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center. We are located at 2700 Children's Way. Learn more here.
Hours of Operation: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Health Plus programs and services are available to faculty and staff and are a part of your benefits. Participate in Health Plus programs and services including:
- Get support from a Health Plus Wellness Coach. Wellness Coaches support Vanderbilt faculty and staff who are interested in losing weight, getting physically active, quitting smoking, or other wellness goals.
- Participate in Know Your Numbers to measure blood pressure, weight, and body mass index and learn how you can reduce your risk.
- Eat Right with Healthy Bites. Learn about healthy options on campus and find other healthy eating tips.
- Get Active with the Start! Physical Activity Program. Use the online tracker or view Walking Routes on Campus.
- Get involved as a Wellness Commodore. Be the first to know about Health Plus happenings and have a positive impact on the culture of wellness within your department.