Welcome to Vanderbilt! We are excited to have you as a member of our team!
Before you begin your amazing journey with Vanderbilt, we want to make sure that you have all you need to maximize your productivity and well-being. We provide required health services to protect you at work, and services to promote health and build resilience. You can also learn how to access great providers on the benefits plan.
Attend our Occupational Health & Wellness ALL ABOARD event any Tuesday prior to your scheduled orientation at the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center.
ALL ABOARD is a fun and flexible way to:
- Receive at no charge protective health services that are required before you start your job.*
- Begin maximizing your health, well-being, and pocketbook.
- Learn how to access providers and services covered under Vanderbilt's health benefits plan.
New staff must attend ALL ABOARD prior to scheduled orientation date.
Services are provided at no charge for confirmed new hires who are scheduled for Vanderbilt new hire orientation.
Before You Arrive for All Aboard!
You will receive an email from Health &Wellness with information about Vanderbilt's health screening and immunization requirements.
*Important Note: If you have health records that meet Vanderbilt's health screening and immunization requirements:
- Upload your records no later than noon the Friday before your Tuesday ALL ABOARD event.
- If you have records you weren't able to upload by Friday noon, just bring them with you and one of our friendly Occupational Health nurses will review them in person